|Also known as:||Alexis Fontaine, Alexis Fontayne, Stacey, Alexis Fountaine|
|Born:||Stacey Briana Bernstein|
February 12, 1977
Glendora, California, USA
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||120 lb (55 kg)|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Raylene (born Stacey Briana Bernstein in 1977 in Glendora, California) is a former American pornographic actress.
Adult film industry
Raylene started her career in 1996 under the name Alexis Fontaine, appearing in about 90 videos, doing both heterosexual and lesbian scenes. She is most noted for her fellatio , facial and anal scenes.
It seems like her first porn scene was in Shane's World #4 with Mark Davis, looking very young without breast implants. In 1998, Raylene signed an exclusive contract with the adult film company, Vivid Entertainment.
Raylene announced her retirement from the adult films in November 2001. She was briefly married to Brad Hirsch, and has since been known by her married name, Stacey Hirsch. She retired from dancing in 2004
In late 2006 she gave birth to a 10-lb baby boy.
In 2009 she made a comeback with the movie Raylene's Dirty Work.
Currently she is an adviser support officer for Aviva Australia
Since her retirement from porn, Raylene became involved in the real estate business using her married name Stacey Hirsch. She and her partner Staci Mintz's first large project was finding a new location for the Adult Industry Medical Healthcare Foundation (AIM) in 2005. The Stacey and Staci firm specializes in reality for the entertainment industry.
- 1999 XRCO Award – Starlet of the Year
- 2001 AVN Award – Best Actress, Film – Artemesia (tied with Taylor Hayes)
- 2008 AVN Hall of Fame
|Up and Cummers 40||1997||Evil Angel||Randy West|| Ashley Renee|
| Also featuring:|
|Chelsea Sinclaire Uncensored||2005||Vivid||Chelsea Sinclaire, Raylene, April Flowers, Shelbee Myne, Harmony Rose, Alexis Malone, Piper Austin, Jamie Brooks, Kelly Kline, Mia Smiles, Samantha Ryan, Ember, Lisa Lee, Chris Cannon, Evan Stone, Anton Michael, Devin McKinley, Erik Everhard, Dale DaBone|
|Head Cases||2011||Tom Byron Pictures||Tom Byron||Amber Rayne, Chanel Preston, Chastity Lynn, Kelli Staxxx, Nicki Hunter, Raylene, Richelle Ryan, Scarlett Sweets, Mark Zane, Tom Byron|
|This Ain't Lady Gaga XXX||26 July 2011||Hustler Video||Axel Braun||Aubrey Addams, Helly Mae, Rihanna Rimes, Raylene, Marco Banderas, Marco Rivera, Ron Jeremy, Scott Lyons, Tee Reel|
- ^ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Gila Morgan (2006-10-22). "Stacey Hirsch". XBIZ.com. http://boards.xbiz.com/articles/80767. Retrieved 2007-11-27.
- ^ Dan Miller (June 27, 2005). "Former Vivid Girl Finds Home in Real Estate". Adult Video News. http://www.avn.com/index.cfm?objectId=EDA21B12-1372-4B41-C4BE9469ABE322C6. Retrieved 2007-11-27.
- ^ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Raylene at the Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- ^ "Jenna Jameson Cut From Kid Rock's Show at the Grammys". Adult Industry News. 2000-02-24. http://ainews.com/Archives/Story330.phtml. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- ^ "Vivid to Unveil Raylene's Comeback Movie Next Week". AVN.com. http://business.avn.com/articles/35946.html. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- ^ "PREVIOUS WINNERS and NOMS – 2002 & Before". XRCO.com. http://www.bwdl.net/XRCO-2/oldies.html. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- ^ "Masseuse 3 and Café Flesh 2 Top XRCO Awards". Adult Video News. 1999-03-05. http://www.avn.com/index.cfm?objectID=ED9DC39E-1372-4B41-C4FB803F5CD923A9&slid=225326. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- ^ "AVN AWARDS PAST WINNERS". AVN Awards. pp. (see 2001). http://www.avnawards.com/index.php?content=pastwinners. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- ^ Jared Rutter (2008-01-12). "2008 AVN Awards Winners Announced". AVN. http://avn.com/video/articles/2759.html. Retrieved 2008-01-14.
|This page uses content from SM-201; the original article can be viewed here.|