The Oldest Profession

Sex Laws Info

Income Tax and National Insurance


You are obliged by law to pay Income Tax and National Insurance contributions on your income. You can claim various allowances and expenses against tax liability.

If this is your main source of income, you may need to register as self-employed.

The Inland Revenue has some good advice about becoming self-employed LINK

Income Tax is a very complex subject. It is advisable to have an accountant to handle your tax affairs